Department: Global PMO Team
Vacancy type: Permanent
At Intertrust Group we are looking for a Project Manager to join our Global PMO team, based in Amsterdam.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
A Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role at an organization and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members & third parties/vendors to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attending conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Demonstrate positive leadership and people management skills and the ability to work well with others, individually and within a group.
- Coordinate performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback, and submission of formalized performance appraisals on designated staff.
- Actively monitoring staffs under special performance monitoring and participating in total compensation planning for the team.
- Lead by example and support employee development and growth
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years in Financial Services in an operational management or project management capacity. Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Would have worked on Business Projects following 6 Sigma, Kaizen & Lean methodologies with good understanding of Robotics, latest tools like Xceptor, Power BI, QlikView, Tableau etc.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and decision-making skills; Strong relationship building, influencing and communications skills across all levels of the organisation (IT & Business).
- Worked with cross functional and multi geography stakeholders
- Proactive, creative, driven and results-orientated
- Strong understanding of SDLC (software development) processes/tools; Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office/Project etc.); Good understanding of financial reports/cost analysis & controls.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact our Recruiter, Rabah Al Ali via firstname.lastname@example.org.