Learning & Development Advisor
Learning & Development Advisor
Vacancy type: Permanent
Intertrust Group is transforming, becoming stronger and we’re set up for sustainable growth. Our people, employee engagement and employee development are of the essence and therefore Learning & Development (L&D) is crucial in this transformation.
As the L&D Advisor you will be coordinate, optimize and organize our Graduate Talent Programme. Moreover, in collaboration with your Senior L&D advisor colleague you will contribute, change and/or adapt new tools and learning opportunities to all existing and new trainings for the NL Intertrust organization.
Within HR and L&D we are, as the whole of Intertrust Group, digitally transforming and working towards digitizing all training admin. You will be one of the key players in that transition. The roadmap for the Western Europe L&D plans has been designed in a collaboration between the Luxembourg and Netherlands L&D teams. Next steps are to further implement, evaluate, improve and to make this a robust program for the following years to come.
You will be working in a diverse, international stakeholder field: Management Teams and business representatives in the Netherlands, Western Europe, HR, L&D local, regional and global, internal trainers and external vendors. A great chance to utilize your stakeholder management skills! You will report to the Senior HR Director Western Europe.
· Advise business according to L&D policy, vision and strategy;
· Contribute to the further development and implementation of the NL, WE and global L&D strategy;
· Optimize and digitize L&D processes and procedures;
· Co-design new learning activities with a blended approach;
· Coordinate and administer running programs;
· Evaluate learning activities and work with L&D data;
· Actively manage internal and external stakeholders.
We think it is important you are intrinsically motivated to develop yourself and to stay up to date with the latest trends in the (digital) learning industry. You are creative when it comes to learning interventions and you don’t back away from the operational L&D tasks to manage running and new L&D programs. You love working in an ever-changing, international environment.
Next to this, you have:
· A Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in HR:
· A minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role;
· Experience in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of various types of learning programs;
· An accurate, structured way of working;
· A good command of Microsoft Office, including Excel;
· Experience in working with Workday (Learning) is preferred;
· Excellent communication and presentation skills;
· Fluency in English;
· Great enthusiasm and drive.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role