United States of America
Position -Trade Support Analyst/Middle Office Analyst
Job location- New York
Exp- 1-3 years
Salary range: At ITG decisions are dependent on a number of factors including job location and the knowledge and experience of each individual. A reasonable estimate of the current range is US$60,000 to US$75,000.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Trade Booking and Trade operation experience required covering Listed and OTC asset classes
- Understands the Operation workflow with respect to trade booking, confirmation, settlement, collateral, product control and Investor allocation
- Perform middle office functions including P&L analysis, daily cash projections, calculations of FX transfers required for funding, checking client’s contributions & redemptions etc.
- Hands on experience across Markitwire, DTCC, Clear par, Omgeo platforms will be an added advantage.
- Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements
- Perform daily and monthly securities pricing analysis, validate and process corporate action data
- Exposure to Trade, Position, and Cash reconciliation covering wide assets
- You would be expected to manage the Middle Office Operations of our clients (Hedge Funds)
- Candidate should have extensive experience on listed and OTC derivatives trade life cycle.
- Must have knowledge of the Hedge Fund and Prime Broker business and their relationship with each other.
- Preferred master’s in finance & Accounting.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.