Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for a new fulltime Tax Counsel (32-40 hours a week) to join our current team of 4 passionate Tax colleagues.
Our Tax department works in close collaboration with our Business Teams and is mainly focussed on Tax integrity. You will act as a central point of contact for employees on all tax risk compliance and tax ethics matters, and provide related regulatory advice, guidance and support on a daily basis.
As our Tax Counsel you will assist with the development and launch of new tax compliance products and services for Intertrust in the Netherlands. This includes new strategic and operational product and service delivery policies and procedures. Also, you will coordinate and assist with local tax compliance (CIT and VAT) obligations for Intertrust client entities, in close collaboration with our Business Teams.
Other than that, your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic responsibilities including:
- Providing assistance and guidance to the Business Teams on DAC 6 reporting and compliance with DAC 6 regulations through assessment of cross-border arrangements;
- Providing assistance and guidance to the Business Teams on CBCR notification filings for client entities;
- Providing assistance and guidance to the Business Teams on FATCA/CRS reporting for client entities.
- Coordinate ATAD3 impact analyses for client entities.
- To support and assist keeping Intertrust Tax Policy, procedures and documentation accurate and up-to-date;
- To review, assess and advice on potential tax risks associated with client compliance and acceptance procedures, as well as ongoing client compliance reviews and transaction monitoring;
- To act as member of the Client Acceptance Committee.
- Arrange tax trainings for the Intertrust traineeship program.
- Arrange for Permanent Education sessions when relevant tax legislation is introduced.
• Master’s Tax degree, or related professional qualifications;
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant industry/specialist experience;
• Experience with local tax compliance (CIT and VAT) obligations;
• Advanced experience with Dutch and International Tax Law;
• Strong numerical and analytical skills;
• Able to work independently, as well as being part of a team, with responsibility and commitment;
• High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change – able to generate excitement and drive achievement of ambitious goals;
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels across the organization;
• Reliable, proactive, decisive and persuasive;
• Strong communication skills, fluent in English.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Shahrzad Abedini via Shahrzad.Abedini@intertrustgroup.com.Apply for this role