Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Cayman Islands
Department: Finance & Planning
Vacancy type: Indefinite
Salary range: 88K-120K USD
As a member of the Finance Team the Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for supporting the needs of the business by analyzing financial reporting information and driving efficiencies to enhance the company’s competitive position and achieve strategic objectives. As a member of the Finance Team the Finance Analyst will be responsible for supporting the needs of the business by analyzing financial reporting information and driving efficiencies to enhance the company’s competitive position and achieve strategic objectives.
- Coordinate with the Senior Management Team and the Business Directors to develop and direct the company’s budgets and forecasts to support group’s business plans and targets
- Perform monthly analysis of results compared to budget/forecast/prior period and detail causes of variances; suggest resolutions if required and continually reforecast impact of variances on annual results
- Coordinate performance management processes in reginal offices including support and review as required
- Support head office in new projects and initiatives, ensure all projects are completed on a timely and accurate basis
- Audit support
- Set priorities and organize work of the FP&A team to meet strict deadlines and coordinate a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Attend and support the month-end closing and reporting process in accordance with the corporate calendar
- Prepare month-end financial statements, including P&L and balance sheet
- Analyse and interpret financial information, prepare reports and present findings to Senior Management Team
- Design, deliver, monitor and follow-up on Business KPI’s whilst providing support and guidance to the team to enhance the company’s competitive position and achieve its strategic objectives
- Create, implement and maintain process and document workflow efficiencies within the Finance department
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field of study preferred
- Qualified, ACA, ACCA CA or CPA
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar finance role
- An in-depth understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Advanced level Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis – SQL and PowerBi.
- Experience with ViewPoint and SAP
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.