Senior Technology Risk Manager
We are looking to grow our dynamic team of 2nd line risk team with a newly created position. The Senior IT Risk Manager will support the CISO office and GRC to enhance and mature the Information Security and IT Risk Management culture across the firm globally.
This role forms an integral part of the Global Risk and Compliance Team and reports to the Global Chief Information Security officer in the 2nd line of defence. The role work closely with the local and global offices including Business lines, Global IT and Internal Audit.
Key focus areas:
· Embedding the Information Security and IT Risk Management frameworks within the group by advising, challenging and supporting 1st line teams with risk management principles.
· Driving firm-wide risk policy enhancements, consistent distribution of the policies, oversight of policy implementation and procedure/standard alignment
· Ongoing assessment and recalibration of the global risk appetite framework across all functions and locations
· Risk assessment alignment. Primarily the delivery of the RCSA programme across the organisation globally, working with the first line of defence (1LoD) in playing an increasingly active role helping to embed risk awareness and standardisation in approach to risk management across the Group
· Targeted and thematic risk management deep dives. Undertake planned second line of defence (2LoD) assessments along with incident-driven (ad-hoc) deep dives
· Issue, incident and emerging risk management. Ensure active engagement in issues as they emerge, supporting business partners in remediating issues and identification of and addressing the root-cause both for the incidents and thematically across the organisation as required
· Setting the risk training requirements of the firm at all levels, helping to drive and embed risk awareness and culture across the Group
· Setting the risk response framework to address client, regulator, auditor and other external party queries ensuring a consistent approach
· Setting the (internal) risk marketing agenda, including regular updates on key achievements, strategic plans, headwinds and horizon scanning to global partners
· Partnering with first line of defence (1LoD) colleagues on driving the controls identification, design and testing framework
· Assist with Executive and Board level risk reporting on Information Security and Technology themes.
Candidate profile components:
· A demonstrable experience in IT Risk Management and associated ERM disciplines
· Experience with industry frameworks such as COBIT, ISO27001, NIST and other including a solid understanding of the 3 lines of defence model.
· Strong experience in planning and conducting thematic IT risk reviews or audits for both technical and process issues, and communicate outcomes to senior management.
· Data management and governance experience ideal but not essential, however an interest to grow personally as the company mature.
· Results orientated. A self-starter with a commitment to challenge the status quo and help drive the risk management agenda forward in partnership with colleagues across all lines of defence.
· Able to work independently with great attention to quality of deliverables.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact our Recruiter, Rabah Al Ali via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role