Technology Risk Analyst
We are looking to grow our dynamic of 2nd line risk team with a newly created position. The IT Risk Analyst that will support the CISO office and GRC to enhance and mature the Information Security and IT Risk Management culture across the firm globally.
This role forms an integral part of the Global Risk and Compliance Team and reports to the Senior Technology Risk manager within 2nd line Global GRC. The role work closely with the local and global offices including Business lines, Global IT and Internal Audit.
Key focus areas:
· Embedding the IT Risk Management framework within the group by advising, challenging and supporting 1st line teams with risk management principles.
· Driving firm-wide risk policy enhancements, consistent distribution of the policies, oversight of policy implementation and procedure/standard alignment
· Implement 2nd line IT risk reporting to achieve risk oversight responsibilities.
· Targeted and thematic risk management deep dives. Undertake planned second line of defence (2LoD) assessments.
· Issue, incident and emerging risk management. Ensure active engagement in issues as they emerge, supporting business partners in remediating issues and identification of and addressing the root-cause both for the incidents and thematically across the organisation as required
· Auditor engagement (internal and external). Work actively with internal and external audit
· Promote IT and ERM risk training initiatives of the firm at all levels, helping to drive and embed risk awareness and culture across the Group
· Partnering with first line of defence (1LoD) colleagues on driving the controls identification, design and testing framework
Candidate profile components:
· IT/Information Security Risk management experience within financial services ideally within regulated environments.
· Experience with industry frameworks such as COBIT, ISO27001, NIST and other including a solid understanding of the 3 lines of defence model.
· Basic knowledge on IT functions and services in the financial services industry.
· Results orientated. A self-starter with a commitment to challenge the status quo and help drive the risk management agenda forward in partnership with colleagues across all lines of defence
· Data management and governance experience ideal but not essential, however an interest to grow personally as the company mature.
· Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and data transformation tools/programming languages is an advantage.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact our Recruiter, Rabah Al Ali via email@example.com.Apply for this role