Financial Account Manager - Private Equity
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be responsible for managing the relationship between Intertrust and a number of high profile Private Equity clients. As the Senior Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve and implement the efficiencies of tasks for both yourself and the wider account team. Ensure management of your client teams to deliver on key reporting.
• Preparation of annual accounts under UK GAAP/ IFRS/ US GAAP for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
• Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports and exception reports to help monitor and report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally
• Production of daily NAVs - to include reconciliations of portfolio transactions, cash reconciliations and accrual processing
• Clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items including subscription and redemption movements, corporate actions, trade settlements, and cash forecasts
• Communicate openly and honestly with fee earners and external service providers including trustees, custodians, auditors and Investment Advisors
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi annual and ad-hoc management accounts for open ended fund clients
• Maintain client documents with integrity
• Supporting the bookkeeping function in conjunction with the accounting requirements of the administration team
• Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required
• Supporting the registrar function on subscriptions, redemptions and daily notifications.
• Proactively ensure that internal team management information is completed on a timely basis
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
• Take the necessary corrective and preventative action if an error occurs including timely logging on the error reporting system
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Proactive and forward thinking with strong communication and organisation
• Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CPA)
• Experience in fund accounting is preferred
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role