Location: Madrid, Spain
Vacancy type: permanent
- To prepare payment instructions for client companies and liaise with the bank for their execution;
- Together with your colleagues, to set up and organize the client files’ documentation and take care of the formalities for the bank accounts’ opening;
- To collect and dispatch the incoming / outgoing mail;
- To answer phone calls, take messages and ensure a proper follow-up when required;
- To prepare clients’ correspondences in a correct and professional standing.
- Minimum 3 year experience in a similar position, ideally in a trust, bank or a law firm (especially if no additional degree in secretarial studies);
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Rigorous and very well organized, you are able to work in an autonomous way;
- Used to work in a team, you have good social and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.Apply for this role