Assistant Vice President - Reconciliations & Resolutions
The team is responsible to implement reconciliation and resolution services to one of our new clients. Post the implementation, the team would be responsible for daily/Monthly/Quarterly deliverables committed to the client.
The team would be involved in communicating with the street entities, fetching the correct files for performing reconciliations and resolution of breaks. The team would also be involved in automation of street file fetching, setting up of reconciliation in the recon tool and automation of file loading and reconciliation. As the client is a multi-billion-dollar investment company and has diversified the investments across financial products, the team should have knowledge of OTC and listed products and good client facing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in Capital Markets domain and exposure to all Asset Classes
- Strong understanding of trade, cash, position, P&L covering both Listed and OTC instruments like – forex, equity, Fixed Income, Futures and options, derivatives, MBS/RMBS/ABS, Repo, Privates, Swaps, Bank Debts, Loan Syndication
- Ensure / perform daily, monthly, cash, P&L and trade recon.
- Involved in resolution of breaks – liaison with fund, counterparties, & Prime Brokers.
- Ensure error free and timely daily support/ deliverables.
- Good knowledge on Bloomberg, Corporate Actions,
- Liaison with internal and external customers for information. With good Client facing skills.
- Booking of wires and cash movements.
As People Manager:
- Day to day supervision of direct reports in the team. Ensure that all operational and people management issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure operational control, identify failures and provide solutions and grooming team members.
- Training on clients and processes and troubleshooting/problem solving and willing to work on multiple shifts.
- Assisting team members to meet their objectives; provide them with constructive & timely feedback.
- Playing an important role in the appraisal process of goal setting, mid-year and year end performance appraisal for the team
- Timely escalation of issues to the senior management.
- Identifying training needs for the team members (Functional as well as Soft Skills)
- Ensuring that individual team members are aware of the policies, controls and procedures that apply to their role
- Preferred Masters in Finance & Accounting.
- 10-15yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with min 8+yrs work experience in Hedge Fund Reconciliation on all Asset Classes .
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai