Senior Manager, Corporate Trust
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential. You will be part of a growing team to provide professional accounting services for our clients.
You will coordinate and manage the provision of timely and accurate trustee services for a portfolio of trusts including coordinating corporate secretarial, director approvals, investor reporting and corporate accounting services in relation to these funds.
- Develop and maintain operational relationships with key clients and service providers including fund administrators, unit registry, auditors, fund accountants, Tax compliance and custodians
- Liaise with and monitor service providers who are preparing the trust’s accounts, tax returns, business activity statements, annual investor income reports and other mandatory reports
- Oversee service providers to ensure they are complying with service level agreements, regulatory requirements, the trust deed and the law
- Handle client interactions and resolving queries with a focus on relationship building
- Review trust’s constituent documents and set up governance and compliance frameworks for new funds to facilitate trust formation and operation
- Assist our Corporate Trust team to ensure compliance is managed appropriately in accordance with compliance plan controls including Know Your Client and Anti-Money Laundering Checks
- Assist with the onboarding and integration of new clients and trusts and manage the offboarding of schemes that are winding up
- Manage deal activity including acquisitions, divestments, capex, refinancing or any other relevant matters
- Establish, maintain and adhere to operating procedures
- Participate in ongoing automation and improvement of systems and processes
- Involvement in projects and other ad hoc duties as required
- Australian recognized qualification in Law / Business Administration or other similar disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in a Legal, Accounting, Audit, Funds or Governance role (candidates with more experience will be considered as assistant manager)
- An understanding of the role of a Trustee, knowledge of the managed funds industry and operational experience relating to managed investment schemes
- Client management skills and relationship management experience
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations, works collaboratively and enjoys working with and influencing people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter with good planning and organisational skills, highly principled and able to resolve issues
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas – finance and accounting, legal and corporate secretarial, trust, compliance and more. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service. We run a strong CSR programme, empowering our people to strengthen their connection with our communities and provide opportunities to contribute to environmental sustainability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Interested candidates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are looking forward to meeting you!