Administrator - Executive Compensation Services
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Innovative and efficient compensation arrangements often provide the competitive edge that an employer needs. Our Executive Compensation Services team delivers complete, pragmatic solutions in this rapidly developing arena. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your team in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
Your role on team will be focused on achieving excellence for the Deferred Compensation team and their clients. We are looking for a candidate with good organisation skills, that is able to work well under pressure, and that demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
A candidate can expect to be involved in a number of different deferred compensation schemes on team, which can vary between our clients but typically involves deferrals into funds.
A candidate would have a varied workload focused on providing exceptional customer service including but not limited to client communications, preparing resolutions for the trustee, instructions to intermediaries, payments, updating registers, updating trust records, as well as maintaining and updating our online administration portal. Technical affinity and good data management skills, together with Excel experience would be advantageous.
• Effectively assist in the administration of a portfolio of clients, working to tight deadlines when needed
• Proactively take on additional administration tasks to support other team members, based on client demands
• Develop and build knowledge of the team's online administration portal and other trust accounting and management systems
• To have an awareness of and be keen to develop an understanding of key trustee and deferred compensation concepts
• Comply with relevant jurisdictional and regulatory requirements and all Intertrust policies & procedures
• Ensure client data integrity and client records are maintained accurately at all times
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients, intermdiaries and team members on a regular basis
• Effectively manage and prioritise your daily work activities
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence
People & Team
• Work alongside a senior member of the team assisting them with their workloads and taking responsibility for administration tasks under their supervision
• Be approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and seeking development when required
• Demonstrate Intertrust values these are excellence, responsiveness, innovative and connected at all times
• Establish good relationships with clients, intermediaries and team members
• Drive personal development using all the resources made available by Intertrust to achieve success
• Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you
Skills & Expertise
• Be able to deal with tasks independently, using own initiative and taking ownership of tasks
• Must be committed and driven to achieving service excellence for themselves
• Be pro active and forward thinking
• Candidates would ideally have one or two years experience in a similar role or another area of the finance industry with transferable skills
• A good working knowledge of online filing systems, Outlook, Word, Excel and capable of working with online systems and banking platforms