Assistant Manager - Executive Compensation Services (12 month FTC)
Due to a maternity leave request within the Executive Compensation Services Department, we are looking to recruit a new Assistant Manager to join our Core Services Team on a fixed term contract for a period of up to 12 months. This is a role for someone either already working with the area of employee incentives or alternatively, for someone with strong transferable skills for example a strong trust or legal background
As an Assistant Manager you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a number of our key clients and support a growing team with developing and mentoring team members. There is variety in this role and, in addition to the day-to-day servicing of our clients and their structures, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and specialise in an area you have a particular interest in, for example, you could become a technical specialist, work towards becoming a people focused manager, get exposure to business development, or support our new business becoming an onboarding specialist.
- Collaborate with your team to manage a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to a team of EBT administrators in the incentives space showing strong trust experience, an advanced understanding of legal principles, and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Assist with appraisals and monthly objective meeting and be a mentor to junior staff members
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager and assist team members to enhance knowledge on variety of clients within the team as and when requested
- A professional qualifiication e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Experience in employment related reward structures, such as share plans, nominee arrangements, and corporate savings and pension plans would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong trustee or incentives background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team and establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues
- A willingness to learn and grow their role with Intertrust, becoming an expert in company share incentive schemes, pension plans, and other incentive arrangements and sharing that knowledge with your team
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role