Regional Internal Communication Manager - APAC
India | Singapore | Hong Kong
Location: India / Singapore / Hong Kong
Department: Support - Marketing and Communication
Vacancy type: Fixed Term Contract
APAC Regional Internal Communications Manager - Contract Role
At Intertrust Group our purpose is to build a new era of responsible growth. We are creating an environment where our people have the right tools, technology, and processes to deliver exceptional client service, every time. As the Region’s first dedicated internal communications professional (contract role), you will be the catalyst to transform the way communicate with colleagues as the business continues to scale and grow across the APAC region, including India.
You will have a particular focus on the communications activity required around our combination with CSC. You will create a heartbeat of communications that helps all employees feel fully engaged so that they understand the role they will play and the value of their contribution.
This is a highly visible role that will work closely with the Managing Director APAC and HR, acting as a trusted advisor on a wide range of internal matters.
- Lead the development and delivery of our regional internal communications with a particular focus on our combination with CSC.
- Develop tactics that help all colleagues understand what the organisation is trying to do, and what their role is in making that happen.
- Advise on leadership communication, particularly regarding ensuring consistency and coherency of messages.
- Move us away from tactical “to go out today” comms and build a regular. communications calendar to enable change covering internal news articles, intranet updates, all hands calls, MD briefing packs, town halls, internal conferences, internal workshops etc.
- Encourage regional leaders to adopt the behaviors and attitudes consistent with corporate and brand values.
- You will strive to understand local cultural differences and priorities, tailoring your output to achieve desired outcomes.
- Engage with local leaders, giving them the tools and info to help them cascade global and regional messages to their people. Enhance leadership understanding of employee mood and information needs i.e. advise on how certain decisions may ‘play out’.
- Shape the employee experience and develop the intranet.
- Help us develop mechanisms to reward those living the values.
- Promote understanding of internal communications as a critical business tool.
- Work with IT and HR to develop the internal communications infrastructure including all communication media and channels, team briefings and feedback channels. Develop the intranet as an effective and efficient means of information and knowledge sharing.
- A professional with 5+ years’ experience of working in internal communications
- You will have proven experience of employee engagement communications for a complex, global organisation and leading a team of specialists.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong editing and proof-reading skills.
- Experience with developing intranet strategy and content would be desirable.
- You will be able to influence the actions of the region’s most senior leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good presenter – able to make recommendations with gravitas and inspire confidence from others.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; good project manager.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to deal with evolving situations, conflicting agendas and fluctuating priorities.
- Strong understanding of organisational development, communications psychology and people motivation.
- Thorough understanding of communication planning and in-depth knowledge of the range and variety of communication channels and processes to ensure that the right communication reaches the right employee.
- Ability to create and run sophisticated feedback mechanisms to ensure that a sensitive two-way dialogue can take place.
- Flexibility in approach and able to work with minimal supervision to plan and prioritise own work.
- Experience in scoping, building and developing intranets and knowledge management tools would be an advantage.
- Stamina, professionalism and integrity
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover LetterApply for this role