Senior HR Business Partner
Department: Internal HR
Vacancy type: Permanent
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner, looking for an upswing in your career? Does a growing and international company appeal to you? Are you looking for a sign? This is it!
With us, you get a unique chance to even broaden your HR knowledge in a Nordic perspective, where your focus will be to partner our managers in the whole HR-palette. In addition, you get to do it with awesome colleagues behind you, locally as well as globally, where knowledge and passion are just a conversation away. Does that sound like the ultimate start of your autumn? We think so too.
You will be part of an HR team of four and work across all the Nordic countries, the Danish organization will however be your main focus and we envision you to be based in Copenhagen. In our HR team we have focal points for different topics, and we expect you to take the lead on the training and development area and support your colleagues with local tools and initiatives. You will also deliver traditional day to day activities referred to below. We have support from the Global HR team in terms of systems and global processes, but we are working independently and have various local initiatives.
- Training & Development: engage with the global learning and development team to deliver global programs. Identify and facilitate local needs internally or via external partners
- Employee satisfaction and Engagement; be a front runner in creating and maintaining organizational culture in cooperation with leaders and create action plans on feedback received
- Performance Management: assist managers in enhancing employee performance and provide employees with career development opportunities that align with current and future business needs
- Recruiting: support managers in planning and forecasting their talent pipeline requirements as well as identify, assess and hire great talent in line with business- and HR strategy
- Process- and Organizational Development; review and benchmark the internal and external environment to ensure our HR policies are state of the art and are compliant with local regulations
- People partner: coaching of employees in various HR matters, identify and anticipate their needs and concerns
- HR yearly cycle: manage specific projects, as determined in the annual HR operational plan, and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives
Who are you?
- Experienced from working in a similar role in an international company, preferably in a Nordic role
- Experienced with the Danish legislation e.g. Danish Salaried Employee’s Act, Danish Holiday Act etc.
- A relationship builder that might have a network in the financial sector (accountants, lawyers etc.)
- Development oriented, both on the management and organizational side as well as when it comes to employee training, competence development and engagement
- Self-driven but also a team player who contribute to a professional and high-performance team
- Fluent in Danish and English in a professional level, both written and verbal
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, always with a view to building long-term relationships. We are today 180 employees in the Nordic region, where 60 of us works in Copenhagen.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with great opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global mobility programs. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. We have an informal and open work environment, and you will be close to all your colleagues. We also pay high attention to diversity, today representing more than +20 nationalities in the Nordics.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via this ad by simply attach your CV or share your Linkedin profile. For more information about this position, please contact Geir Kristensen, HR Manager Nordics at +45 61 62 76 48 or email@example.com.
#LI-MGApply for this role