Corporate Services Administrator
Overview of role:
The Administrator, Corporate Services, will assist in the day to day administration of a portfolio of companies and pension/EBT arrangements. All fiduciary services are provided in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are noted below and as an Administrator you will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement, for example, participating in projects that are related to the role. In addition, you will be required to participate in business and social events organised for staff.
- To assist in the administration of a portfolio of companies and pension/EBT arrangements;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and banks as well as other Intertrust offices;
- Providing support to other team members in respect of correspondence preparation and general administrative duties;
- Ensure that all client files are up to date and that Minutes and Meeting Notes have been drafted accurately with an appropriate level of detail;
- Ensure that fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors is completed in a timely manner;
- May liaise with the Accounts Team in respect of annual accounts for companies and EBT portfolio of Corporate Service clients, as requested;
- Action any compliance review points in a timely manner;
- Drive development by using all learning and development resources available (ELLA);
Experience, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Either entry position or some prior relevant experience gained in regulated finance or professional services;
- Sound educational background, i.e. A Level/Baccalaureate or equivalent. GCSE Grade in English and Mathematics;
- Either part qualified, or willingness to study toward a full professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP/ACCA;
- Demonstrate technical IT skills.