Dot Net Developer (Senior System Analyst / Module Leader - Second Innings)
ITG Group- Second Innings is an initiative aimed at encouraging women on a professional break to resume their corporate career. This program will act like a launch pad to women who have had career breaks due to varying personal circumstances. Intertrust Group will provide structured onboarding, focused mentoring, flexible work options and on the job learning to the candidates. Through women mentors & buddies the candidates can address their concerns and close specific skills gaps. Eligibility Criteria:
• On career break since Jan 2020 or later
• Should match the skill and experience criteria mentioned in the respective Job descriptions.
• Shouldn’t have participated in any interview process with ITG in a period of 6 months before the date of application.
• If ex- employee of Intertrust Group, cause of exit should not be termination.
Senior System Analyst / Module Leader, Dot Net
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai / Chennai
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 12PM IST – 9PM IST
Job Description for Dot Net Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience (prefer financial services domain)
- Full stack preferred (strong hands on dot net tech stack, dot net core, Restful API, ASP.net)
- Cloud experience – Azure/DevOps/Function apps will be a plus.
- Good analytical skills, knowledge of ORM, Entity framework
- Exposure agile scrum dev methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in IT is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role