Team Manager Legal
Team Manager Legal
Department: Fund Services – Private Equity Services (PES) team
Vacancy type: permanent
As the Team Manager Legal you will be a vital part of our PES team, providing support to the Director Legal on the review process and planning of legal and fiscal matters, as well as acting as part of our client management team and proxyholder of Intertrust. A dynamic role with lots of room for growth and increased responsibilities.
The position is considered integrity-sensitive due to the fact that the position-holder will have representative powers on behalf of Intertrust. You will report into the Director Legal. You will interact and cooperate with Senior Company Lawyers and their teams (legal team) regarding client acceptance, quality and progress monitoring on legal, tax and accounting reporting and be in the lead for planning and review of relevant (client) documentation including transaction monitoring
- Training, coaching, and managing a legal team including identifying and providing opportunities for personal development of the team members;
- Establish and maintains close contacts with clients and business partners;
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality services to clients and business partners;
- Training and coaching a legal team to comply, for example, with Intertrust’s client acceptance process and procedures;
- Managing complex transactions ensure that all transactions performed by the legal team are fully understood and in line with transaction monitoring policy;
- Progress monitoring on legal, tax and financial reporting (such as financial statements, FATCA/CRS and Mandatory Disclosure);
- Stimulates cross functional support between the legal and the financial team in handling the client portfolio;
- Act as proxyholder for Intertrust on execution of client documentation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in (Dutch) Law (Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law is a plus);
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience;
- A great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike;
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person;
- A desire to work with different cultures.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role