Assistant Vice President
Data & MIS Analyst
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 12PM – 12AM (Any 9hrs)
The main objective of the individual is to work closely with the senior management team & stakeholders across different departments and understand business problems, challenges, and their impact. The role requires strong analytical ability, observations, analyzing data, Advanced Excel, communication, design thinking skills.
- Lead and manage data, MIS and analytics projects.
- Work in the capacity to lead teams of business analyst and contribute individually as well.
- Able to understand business problems, challenges and their impact
- Able to connect understanding of the business problem to systems, application and data
- Good skills in documenting business requirements, designing wireframes and preparing solution approach.
- Participate in analyzing, troubleshooting, remediating, and resolving issues raised by users.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
- Takes ownership of projects and works well in an ecosystem along with being an individual contributor.
- Works efficiently across distributed teams and should be comfortable working in Matrix Organization structure.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and manage several activities in parallel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to translate customer and business needs to technical solutions
- Develop strong working relationships with the business and other technology team members to deliver high
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and knowledge
- 10-14 years of experience in Data Analysis, Reporting or MIS
- Strong penchant to own, drive and take projects to closure.
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders. Excellent oral, written communication and influencing skills
- Manages multiple responsibilities efficiently. Good sense of task prioritization and understands both macro and micro view of the projects.
- Understanding of complex data structures and use them towards solution design.
- Loves solving business problems. Has a natural knack to engage audiences with work output on meetings/presentations/calls.
- Has an eye for quality in data solutions design. Understands the difference between data presentations and data insights.
- Able to switch between roles (Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Problem Solver/Tech Team Co-Ordinator/ Solution Presenter) seamlessly.
- Keen to learn new skills on the job. Always on the lookout to break the glass ceiling
- Challenges the status-quo. Innovative in thinking and presenting ideas. Open to suggestions/feedback.
- Experienced in analytics storyboarding and storytelling
- Experienced in designing engaging and intuitive dashboard screens.
- Preference will be given to someone who has experience in UI/UX
- 6+ years of Experience with a BI tool like PowerBI
- Hands on experience in MS Access, Visio & SharePoint
- Should have actively worked on large and mid-sized technology projects. Should have good understanding of SDLC