Client onboarding is a critical function at Intertrust. We empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. You will be a key member to facilitate the ‘best in class’ onboarding journey for our clients by working closely with the business teams to provide guidance and support in various processes. You will be the key team member to handle Cayman remediation project, including but not limited to handle client due diligence and related onboarding procedures.
- Client Onboarding
- By liaison between business and compliance to improve quality of onboarding and business knowledge
- Be the subject matter expert between operations, compliance and business teams to ensure controls are met and process adhered to
- Revisit onboarding forms and procedures to meet group / regulatory requirements
- File Review
- Collect and analyze business data for file review annual budgets
- Prepare details for group reporting
- Responsible for the remediation plan / provide data for the business to complete
- Act as back up CDD reviewer / approver
- Act as subject matter expert to the business for client onboarding including CDD / KYC regulatory requirements
- Support the business in CDD / KYC conversations / discussions
- Work with the business and clients to meet regulatory obligations without client detriment
- Responsible for regular reports to keep track of various status including CDD monthly report, file review report, quarterly board report and other ad hoc data requests
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in client onboarding in professional firm, law firm or banks
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations related to client onboarding due diligence including TCSP and AML
- Solid experience in handling Cayman risk and compliance cases is highly recommended
- Bachelor Degree in law/accounting/business administration/corporate governance or related academic qualifications
- Good command of both written and spoken English, conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills and a team player
Apply for this role
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via ally.chau(@)intertrustgroup.com.