Reporting to the Finance Director Switzerland & Germany
For all German operational companies:
- Full accountability of the general ledger process including intercompany reconciliation.
- Prepare and monitor the monthly, quarterly, yearly, and interim closings for Germany.
- Define, calculate & book the necessary accruals & provisions
- Act as business partner to German MP.
- Manage treasury tasks including bank reconciliations, petty cash, daily transaction management
- Responsibility to end to end accounts
- Follow-up the expense reports and reconcile with accounting
- Support the billing and A/R process
- Be responsible for the sub-ledger / general ledger/ intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly VAT declarations
- Develop Super user skills in the different skills used for Finance purposes
- Support Controlling & FP&A processes such as 3yr plan, Budget, Forecast
- Support the preparation of the statutory financial statements and the tax returns.
- Work across both jurisdictions (Germany & Switzerland) in the Finance team including supporting our colleagues in the COE
Skills and Experience:
Languages: German and English
Accounting degree (DE or abroad)
At least 3 years’ experience in an international company, ideally 2 years in Germany
Good attention to detail
Very good analytical skills
Organisational skills, ability to prioritise
Committed, team player
Positive and supporting attitude
IFRS Accounting-ExperienceApply for this role