Senior Company Secretarial Administrator
Apply for this role
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. No matter the size of client’s business, we always take a personal approach and have a long-term perspective on our relationships. We provide formation, domiciliation, accounting & reporting, legal and regulatory compliance services. You will be a key member in our team responsible to provide professional company secretarial services to our clients with core areas of responsibility.
- Provide advisory service to clients on company secretarial matters
- Proactively seek new ideas and innovative solutions to support clients, seek opportunities for operational improvement to enhance efficiency
- Handle a full spectrum of company secretarial matters for a portfolio of HK and offshore companies professionally includingCoach and provide guidance to junior team members to empower their development
- incorporation and deregistration of companies in different jurisdictions
- preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcements, etc.
- managing and organizing the portfolio statutory filings
- reviewing agreements and contracts
- opening of bank accounts
- changing in shareholdings and directorships
- Coordinate compliance and client acceptance
- Other ad hoc projects
- Degree or diploma holder in business administration/corporate governance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ related experience in a professional firm or law firm
- Qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin will be an advantage
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact us at 2901 2182 for more information.