HR Integration Project Manager
PMO - HR Integration
Department: Human Resources
Vacancy type: Temporary
The role is part of our Human Resources team and will play a key role in the integration of the HR function with CSC, a US based private company which is in the process of acquiring Intertrust.
Reporting into the HR Workstream Lead, the HR Integration Project Manager will interact with various integration leads within Intertrust Group and CSC to gather and analyze information to manage and streamline the different HR integration efforts.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders the HR integration of Intertrust and CSC.
- Help to prioritize activities, monitor progress and ensure timely execution of deliverables.
- Liaise with project team members and providing suggestions and solutions to (unforeseen) issues when needed.
- Provide project planning, milestones and, identify opportunities and issues.
- Collect, summarize and monitor the Intertrust Group integration budget.
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is maintained
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking across the HR WorkstreamBuild cohesion within the team and motivate team to produce quality work.
- Prepare updates to senior management as well as communication to the HR community.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Business / HR
- 7-10 years of experience in a PMO or project management position, out of which at least 5 years of experience in HR related project management.
- Experience in project coordination and administration.
- Continuous improvement mind-set, able to initiate and drive change.
- Excellent communication, networking and partnership skills.
- Proactive behavior in order to reach commitments and deadlines.
- Good reporting and analytic skills.
- Familiar with HR systems such as WorkDay in addition to excel and smartsheet knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
- Structured approach, sense of urgency and able to perform under pressure towards tight deadlines.
- Result driven approach and enjoys working as part of a team.
What we offer you:
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact our Recruiter, Rabah Al Ali via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role