Junior Compliance Manager
Junior Compliance Officer
Vacancy type: permanent
As the Junior Compliance Officer you will be a vital part of our Compliance team, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position across Spain. A dynamic role with lots of room for growth.
As the Junior Compliance Officer you will be part of a local and collaborative Compliance team of 9 fte. You will be responsible for ensuring our clients comply with regulatory requirements. To give an idea, you will interact with the Intertrust Funds business line to guarantee that our clients’ processes and transactions follow all relevant legal guidelines.
• Implementation and monitoring of Money Laundering Prevention Plans in companies. Analysis of all documentation for the Prevention of Money Laundering.
• Analysis of operations to detect possible suspicious operations.
• Other functions regarding the Technical Unit. Drafting and review of manuals and alerts. Preparation of remedial plans. Analysis of operations. Updates.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in PBC
• Experience in Real Estate is preferred.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Law, Business or Economics.
• A great command of English to speak fluently with clients (B2/C1).
• Good presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person.
• A desire to work with different cultures.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.