Compliance Manager, Corporate Trust
The Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential. We will consider applicants with risk and compliance backgrounds who seek to broaden their experience and knowledge.
With over 4,500 employees, Intertrust Group is dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
You will report to and work closely with the Senior Manager, Corporate Trust and be responsible to ensure compliance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as in-house policies and procedures for Intertrust Australia. You will be a member of the Operations team and therefore your role will have 1st line accountability for risk and compliance matters.
Your key responsibilities will include –
- To assist with AML/KYC, CDD and FATCA/CRS process compliance requirements for all existing and new investors;
- To assist with client onboardings based on the prevailing company and group policies as well as the relevant legislation, rules and industry practice;
- To assist with compliance monitoring, including but not limited to regular review of client entities, transaction monitoring, processing & clearance of suspicious hits;
- To assist with negotiating and liaising with outsourced Agents to guarantee AML/CTF compliance;
- To assist with compliance investigation pertaining to incidents, complaints or administration issues;
- To assist with monitoring and assessing compliance of outsourced Agents with their obligations;
- Establish, maintain and adhere to internal policies and procedures;
- Participate in ongoing automation and improvement of systems and processes;
- To maintain compliance record for management information and reporting purposes;
- To participate in ad hoc projects and other ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in compliance
- Experience working in a business regulated by ASIC (AFSL) and AUSTRAC (AML CTF)
- Preferably with experience in trust/corporate/fund administration services
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn, and capable of meeting new challenges with excellent communication skills
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Works collaboratively and enjoys working with and influencing people
- Self-starter with good planning and organizational skills
- Highly principled and able to resolve issues
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Cathy via email@example.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
#LI-DNIApply for this role