Transaction Manager, Corporate Trust
Act as the Transaction Manager with responsibility for the onboarding and offboarding of all new wholesale trustee appointments on behalf of the Corporate Trustee team. Attend to the negotiation of all contractual documents for wholesale trusts as well as financing and underlying asset class documentation
- On-boarding new wholesale trust appointments including sourcing and appointing external legal counsel to act for Intertrust, reviewing the Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement, disclosure documents (if any) plus any other constituent documents required to be entered into by the Trustee.
- Review and negotiate any other key documents the trustee will be a party to such as real estate documentation (contract of sale etc), consortia document (shareholder agreements etc) and debt (or financing) documentation relating to acquisition or disposal of an asset, paying particular attention to clauses that relate to the Trustee’s liability and indemnity
- Set up governance and compliance frameworks for new funds to facilitate trust formation
- Work with the operations team to source, appoint and monitor service providers including fund administrators, unit registry, auditors, fund accountants, custodians etc.
- Work with the operations team to coordinate the KYC for all new onboardings, preparation of onboarding director resolutions and internal approvals
- Provide handover to Operations Team to take on the day-to-day handling of the trust post onboarding.
- Manage other deal activity including acquisitions, divestments, capex, refinancing or any other relevant matters
- Establish, maintain and adhere to operating procedures
- Participate in ongoing automation and improvement of systems and processes
- Handling client interactions and resolving queries with a focus on relationship building
- Involvement in projects and other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree holder in Law / Business Administration or other similar disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Legal, Accounting, Funds or Governance role with relevant accounting or legal qualifications
- Strong understanding of the role of a Trustee
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Works collaboratively and enjoys working with and influencing people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good planning and organizational skills
- Highly principled and able to resolve issues
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Cathy via email@example.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role