Department: Corporate and Legal Solutions
Vacancy Type: Permanent
As Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies. This is a busy client facing role.
- Member of relationship management team who provide secretarial support services to Irish corporate entities.
- Liaising with service providers to obtain board reports and preparing board packs for board meetings.
- Attending and minuting board meetings.
- Preparing and maintaining board and regulatory calendars for clients.
- Ensuring Company law compliance by the timely filing of returns and other statutory documents throughout the life of a company from incorporation to liquidation.
- Co-ordinate holding of board meetings and AGMs / EGMs.
- Maintenance of minute books and statutory registers.
- Liaising with external directors and shareholders.
- Liaising with accountants, auditors, liquidators, receivers, legal advisers and stock exchanges.
- Supporting the accounting team with providing co-sec information, ensuring that financial statements are signed off and filed on time.
Business competencies and experience required:
- 2-3 years experience as a company secretary in a corporate services provider or in-house environment.
- Candidates should be ICSA qualified or part-qualified
- Strong minute taking skills and experience
- High standard of verbal, written and presentation skills are required
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to drive open issues and projects to resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Viewpoint company secretarial software or similar would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals.
Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- Great team environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid working
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity Clubs