Senior Administrator - Risk & Compliance
Department: Risk & Compliance
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Compliance team oversees Intertrust Jersey's obligations to comply with regulatory and Group requirements.
The Senior Administrator role will provide support to the team, assisting the Compliance managers with the day-to-day running of the Compliance function including supporting the Compliance involvement with the on-boarding process; the collation and analysis of key management information and development of compliance reports; the maintenance of registers; the interrogation of databases for sanctions and liaison notices; the compliance monitoring programme; and any other duties that will assist the running and objectives of team as called upon. Relevant experience is required, ideally working in a compliance or oversight function for a Jersey regulated financial services business.
• An understanding of the scope and importance of compliance, financial crimes and sanctions in a fiduciary business
• Assisting the MLCO
• Support the Compliance Managers and the Director, Risk & Compliance, Jersey across a wide range of tasks for which those persons are responsible including:
• the collation and analysis of management information and development of Compliance reports to relevant stakeholders including service line boards and Group Compliance as required from time to time
• the monitoring, tracking and analysis of legal & regulatory changes applicable to Intertrust Jersey and its clients
• developing and maintaining business risk assessments in line with Group and regulatory requirements
• the provision of ad hoc advice and guidance to the service lines on risk, compliance and regulatory matters
• the management of and review of risk assessments of new and existing business
• the organisation and oversight of visits from third party stakeholders undertaking AML/CFT risk assessments, including by those parties which seek to rely on Intertrust Jersey
• overseeing, managing and responding to ad hoc queries from key stakeholders, including the regulator and Group Compliance
• engagement in wider business projects from a Compliance perspective to ensure that regulatory and legal aspects are considered and implemented and to communicate the same within the Compliance team
• management and maintenance of various registers and regulatory logs
• Ensure all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution
• Be an expert in the allocated field of responsibility, being able to provide advice and technical input as required to both fee earners and operations staff
• Contribute to the CDD/onboarding processes as required, including the participation in controls in the processing of CDD and onboarding material
• Deliver departmental projects to quality standards, deadlines and costs
• Attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritise work. Good organisational skills.
• Communicate openly and honestly with the business on a regular basis.
• Know your own limitations and ask for advice and assistance as appropriate.
• Good time management and ability to work under pressure.
• Effective communicator.
• Must be able to use own initiative and be open minded.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact HR via HRjersey@intertrustgroup.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role