Our Fund Services team provides professional services to our clients including fund administration, registrar and transfer agency services, performance fee calculations, fund accounting and audit assistance. This role will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of BVI, Cayman and Hong Kong companies from formation to closure in accordance with company policy and related statutory requirements, and other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Company secretarial matters including the setting up of entities (including companies and partnerships) in offshore jurisdictions (Cayman and BVI etc.), updating statutory registers and effectuating other company transactions
- To prepare and review standard incorporation documentation for company formation, documents in connection with the strike off or liquidation of companies
- Manage statutory filings and non-statutory matters such as due diligence on clients and opening of bank accounts
- Handle and deal with company secretarial services enquiries from clients
- Liaise with other Intertrust offices to ensure company secretarial services are provided on a timely basis
- To manage billings and collection proactively
- University degree in Corporate Governance or diploma in related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ experience in company secretarial or related field
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Good team player, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role