Senior Administrator - Private Wealth
Intertrust Private Wealth is a specialist team of administrators which caters specifically for the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work closely with your team to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures. This role requires good attention to detail and someone who is a technical expert with Trusts Structures.
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, covering a variety of structures
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibility and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable and be up to date with the new legislation as required
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all business partners, colleagues and clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis, within the Intertrust SLA agreement
- Drive new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Offer support and guidance to junior team members through mentoring and supervision
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client’s are correctly invoiced and time is recovered efficiently
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA/STEP
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Strong academic background
- Be proactive and forward thinking
- Broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by Intertrust
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact HR via HRjersey@intertrustgroup.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role