Senior Financial Account Manager - Shared Client Services
Our Shared Client Services team delivers a number of important client facing and regulatory services for our clients across all of our service lines. The position available is for a Senior Financial Account Manager to join the central accounts team who will perform work with colleagues locally and in India to fulfil the accounting requirements across the Corporate and Trust service lines, however with a primary responsibility for Capital Markets for you to support. The team consists of a number of experienced and qualified/part qualified accountants and book-keepers. As the Senior Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve and implement the efficiencies of tasks for both yourself and the wider account team.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing of accounting deliverables and manage the quality control and review process prior to work being presented to directors, clients and their advisors
- Ensuring that all accounting deliverables are prepared and reviewed within agreed/prescribed timeframes
- Preparation and support for complex accounting deliverables
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and being able to perform technical review of accounting deliverables by the other accountants. This also involves acting as technical consultant for the clients on accounting matters
- Ensuring that all audit liaison work by the team are planned in advance and that the audit process is managed efficiently and effectively
- Leading the team in maximising the use of technology and business tools available in servicing the clients
- Acting as a principle point of contact for clients on accounting service matters
- Performing regular check-ins with key clients on the quality of accounting services and implementing improvements and actions plans if necessary
- Performing regular updates and meetings with the administration and management teams on important aspects client service delivery
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Dynamic, proactive and forward thinking with strong communication and organisation
- Strong academic background
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CPA)
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact HRjersey@intertrustgroup.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role