Client Director - Client Accounting
Our Shared Client Services team delivers a number of important client facing and regulatory services for our clients across all of our service lines. The position available is for a Client Director to join the central accounts team who will perform work with colleagues locally and in India to fulfil the accounting requirements across the Corporate and Trust service lines. The team consists of a number of experienced and qualified accountants.
- Providing guidance and assistance to all team members on the conduct of their responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and reviewing of accounting deliverables and manage the quality control and review process prior to work being presented to directors, clients and their advisors
- Ensuring that all accounting deliverables are prepared and reviewed within agreed/prescribed timeframes
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP and being able to perform Technical review of accounting deliverables by the senior accountants. This also involves acting as technical consultant for the clients on accounting matters
- Ensuring that all audit liaison work by the Accounting Team is planned in advance and that the audit process is managed efficiently and effectively
- Leading the team in maximising the use of technology and business tools available in servicing the clients
- Direct responsibility for the Accounting Team's bookkeeping and accounts and tax returns preparation function
- Performing regular updates and meetings with the administration and management teams on important aspects of client service delivery
- Ensuring that all team members receive the necessary training, assistance and resource necessary for their roles and responsibilities
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Strong academic background
- Dynamic, proactive and forward thinking
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (eg ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Experience in a similar role
- Preference for big 4 background
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact HRjersey@intertrustgroup.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role