Assistant Manager - Global Payroll Services
Assistant Manager – Global Payroll Services
Department: CoE - GES
Vacancy type: Permanent
Job shift (India): 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM
As the Associate/ Sr. Associate you will be a vital part of our Global Payroll Services team in Bangalore, acting as Superuser / Application Manager of our licensed global payroll platform. A dynamic role with lots of room to learn and grown within the organization.
As the Associate / Senior Associate you will be part of ourGlobal Payroll Services team and will be actively collaborating with the other international members of the Global Payroll Services team, the GES team in Bangalore and various Intertrust offices to ensure an effective service delivery to the Intertrust clients who have employees in multiple countries worldwide. You will report into the Manager.
To give an idea, you, as a Superuser, will be responsible for:
· Setting-up new clients in the payroll platform;
· Make adjustment to the client set-up upon requests of the client;
· Be first line of support for clients;
· Give demo’s to prospective clients;
· Train clients and local payroll providers.
Next to this you will play an important role in process improvement, enhancement to the existing process and contribution in formulating / developing the internal governance framework.
Before you start working with clients you will first be trained by the payroll platform vendor after which you will set-up the first clients under supervision of the vendor. Once you become more experienced you, the vendor support will fade out and you will work in a small team of superusers servicing our international clients
• As a Superuser / Application Manager your primary responsibility is that the client can work seamlessly with the global payroll platform at all times.
• Make sure the client is smoothly onboarded on the payroll platform and properly set-up
• Maintain the platform and make any adjustments to the client set-up if requested
• Train the users adequately in clear and attractive sessions.
• Be a first line of support for the users of the platform.
• Build relationships across a diverse client base within international landscape, both external and internal clients
• Project management skills: to manage and prioritize multiple assignments with competing deadlines/ ability to meet deadlines and to work well under pressure/ ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
· 2 – 8-year work experience in the international business landscape
· Proven experience in the international payroll industry and understand the concepts of international payroll
· Tech savvy with an ambition to become an expert in a new application.
· Excellent communication skills, English is a must and additional language and cultural experience is a plus
· Global client relationship management experience with large multinational clients
· Inspiration: is willing to build on the “team of the future” and “dares to dream” by introducing concrete innovative ideas to improve internal and external client experiences, productivity and service delivery. Is willing to go ‘against the establishment’ with realistic and implementable ideas.
· Experience with adopting and applying various service tech applications in order to deliver smooth service and reporting deliverables is a must
· High quality standards and can do mentality with positive mindset
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. Intertrust works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role