Relationship Manager HR
(Senior) Relationship Manager HR
Location: Amsterdam (hybrid 60/40)
Department: Corporate Services - Support
Vacancy type: Permanent
Hours per week: 24 - 32
Are you ready for a unique opportunity? Are you entrepreneurial and do you want to be the (senior) relationship manager of our clients for all HR related matters? Then you match perfectly with this commercial HR role!
We are looking for (Senior) Relationship Manager HR with 3-5 years of experience to join our HR & Payroll Services team. With the support of the payroll team and our strategic partner network, you will be assisting our international clients with the required registrations of their entities as an employer in the Netherlands and the set-up of the payrolls of national and international employees and the ongoing maintenance (ie split and cross border payrolls, coordinate set-up of insurance packages and pension plans, draft employment agreements, assist with application 30% rulings and benefit plans, sick leave registration etc).
As you are managing different external and internal stakeholders, excellent communication, organizational and planning skills are required.
- Introduction calls with prospective clients to explain the requirements for setting up a Dutch payroll and coordinate intake of clients and new employees;
- Be the go-to person for all HR related matters for our international clients and work closely together with internal stakeholders and strategic partners to ensure that all HR matters of the clients are being handled and processed;
- Good understanding of Dutch employment law and able to keep up with new legislation and identify problem areas for existing and new clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Affinity with international commercial business sector;
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Human Resources/Employment Law and corporate structures that have a strong international character (cross-cultural mindset);
- Team-player who can also work independently;
- General knowledge on the processing of payroll and possible implications;
- Planning, organizational and project management skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken. Knowledge of French and or German are additional benefits.
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What We Offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Lucien Kraag via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employmenApply for this role