Temporary Corporate Services Administrator
The Temporary Administrator, Corporate Services, will assist in the day to day administration of a portfolio of client structures comprising a mixture of private equity and real estate investment structures as well as EBTs/Pension arrangements. All fiduciary services are provided in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are noted below and as an Administrator you will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement, for example, participating in projects that are related to the role.
· To assist in the administration of a portfolio of clients structures;
· Liaise with lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and banks as well as other Intertrust offices;
· Providing support to other team members in respect of correspondence preparation and general administrative duties;
· Ensure that all client files are up to date and that Minutes and Meeting Notes have been drafted accurately with an appropriate level of detail;
· Ensure that fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors is completed in a timely manner;
· May liaise with the Accounts Team in respect of annual accounts for companies and EBT portfolio of Corporate Service clients, as requested;
· Action any compliance review points in a timely manner;Apply for this role