Regulatory Services Administrator
The Regulatory Services Administrator’s role is to assist the regulatory team in promoting, administering and delivering the regulatory service offering. The successful candidate must understand the requirements, follow the company policies and procedures and ensure all work is completed with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness. Elevating data information gaps and raising any issues of uncertainty in crucial for effective and adequate deliver within agreed upon deadlines.
- Acting as a subject matter expert, assisting with internal and external client queries and sales opportunities
- Using strong technical knowledge and skill with regulations to present solutions and best practices to our clients and key prospects
- Identify opportunities within existing client base and make offer regulatory solutions/services
- Process Internal Revenue Service GIIN and local AEOI portal registrations and general portal maintenance
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot classification and re-classification inconsistencies
- Review written documents including but not limited to financial information, tax forms and self-certification forms in order to perform AEOI due diligence
- Reading and interpreting financial data to determine and/or confirm reportable regulatory accounts and values for reporting purposes
- Oversee and/or assist with preparing and coordinating the submission of regulatory reporting, ensuring that compliance and risk policies are adhered to
- Negotiate fees and prepare service agreements for new engagements
- Document management, including but not limited to data input into the company’s systems
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Law or working towards a degree in these areas
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in the financial services industry in the area of company, funds, special purpose vehicles and trust administration
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience working in FATCA/CRS regulatory environment with practical application of the laws, regulations and guidance
- Experience with XML files and good understanding of the AEOI XML Schema requirements
- Proven knowledge of and working experience with Cayman AML/KYC requirements and AEOI Regulations and Guidance Notes
- Experience liaising with clients via email, phone and face to face
- Experience effectively working both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.Apply for this role