Assistant Manager - Executive Compensation Services
At Intertrust Group, we provide practical and cutting-edge solutions for running our clients’ employee incentive programs for maximum impact. We provide the full range of incentive services tailored to our clients’ needs, from employee benefit trusts and pension arrangements, to complex fund deferral, share plan and carried interest plans. Companies are transforming faster than ever before and, for mutual success, every type of organization and the interests of both the organization and its employees needs to be aligned.
The Executive Compensation Services department is a market leading, diverse, and rapidly growing department within Intertrust providing a variety of employee incentive services to clients in a broad range of industries. The department services some of the most reputable financial and non-financial services clients globally, whilst also working with entrepreneurial firms and some of the oldest and most employee focussed companies in the world.
We want to grow future leaders and our highly experienced department is looking to recruit ambitious and forward-thinking individuals with a strong background in fund and/or incentive structures. We are looking for an individual with experience in managing and mentoring others, who wants a career that is challenging and offers an opportunity to specialise in a niche and growing area.
As an Assistant Manager you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a number of our key clients and support a growing team with developing and mentoring team members. There is variety in this role and, in addition to the day-to-day servicing of our clients and their structures, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and specialise in an area you have a particular interest in, for example, you could become a technical specialist, work towards becoming a people focused manager, get exposure to business development, or support our new business becoming an onboarding specialist.
- Collaborate with your team to manage a diverse portfolio of structures, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- To work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Assist with appraisals and monthly objective meeting and be a mentor to junior staff members
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager and assist team members to enhance knowledge on a variety of clients within the team as and when requested
- To have or be working towards a professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Experience in fund administration would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong incentives background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues
- A desire to learn and ambition to grow their role with Intertrust, becoming an expert in incentive schemes and sharing that knowledge with your team
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Katie Grant via firstname.lastname@example.org
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role