Administrator - Office Management (9 Month FTC)
Administrator – Office Management
Department: Office Management, Intertrust
Vacancy type: Temporary (9 month FTC)
Intertrust Ireland is growing! The Office Management team supports the growth of the entire Irish operation. Based on Haddington Road with views along the Grand Canal our office is beautiful space to work in, and it’s our job to keep it that way! Our team supports over 100 staff members, and we make sure that everything runs as it should; if there’s a way we can innovate, improve or help make everyone’s work life better – we do it.
Our team works closely with all other teams in the business, from Sales and Marketing, to IT and Capital Markets we have a unique opportunity to see how the business works, and add value where we can, whether that’s making sure a boardroom is prepared for a special client, or helping the CSR or Diversity and Inclusion teams prepare for and event, the Office Management team is involved.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person who will work closely with the Office Management team as well as colleagues across all business areas to assist in ensuring our strong client relationships and high service levels are maintained and enhanced. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual to join a team in a growing company.
- Pro-actively handle day-to-day queries and support activities for the Office Management Team and ensure the office is operating smoothly
- General administration including tracking expenses and stock levels while ensuring consistently high standards achieved
- Maintain procedures that ensure smooth running of the office
- Manage maintenance issues and liaise and manage relationship with building maintenance company
- Presentation and maintenance of client facing areas and meeting spaces to ensure the highest standard is met
- Coordinate and manage desk and room booking system
- Perform receptionist cover duties: greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls, receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing couriers.
- Stock control and oversight
- Supporting the team with events and organization
- As part of the onboarding team with HR and IT; prepare, plan and onboard all new starters
- Other general office duties as required
- Experience in an office administration and/or similar role preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Friendly, confident and people orientated
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and independent; as well as ability to work cohesively within a team
- Ability to work with a number of people with numerous deadlines
- Adaptable and comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and determined problem solver with a critical eye
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organized
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role