As a Team Secretary at Intertrust you enjoy keeping busy and being challenged. You take on new projects, work closely with a team and develop relationships. You are the main contact in the team. You will be working on calendar management, planning, coordination for visitors, meeting logistics, and planning events, while also providing administrative support. You are a capable, experienced candidate who is self-motivated and energetic, and enjoys to join our Real Estate Solutions team in Amsterdam in a role supporting a Director and his team as well as interacting with visitors and business partners. Sound judgment, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and furthermore;
Your minimum requirements for your success
- A minimum of two years secretarial/ administrative work experience is required;
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Good written and verbal communication skills, in both Dutch and English;
- Being a good representative to in- and external contacts are all a must.
- Proactive and solution oriented attitude;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short time constraints;
- Flexibility to work extended hours if needed;
- A minimum of 4 days onsite in Amsterdam.
Keeping one step ahead in a changing world.
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Jeroen Westrik via firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: 0031 6 46928722.Apply for this role