Experienced Company lawyer Corporate services
Experienced Company lawyer
Department: Corporate services
Location: Amsterdam (Hybrid)
Are you an ambitious, driven, flexible, experienced company lawyer who can speak and write fluently in English and proficient in Dutch? And you like to work with international clients, advising them on their legal and fiscal opportunities?
You also feel responsible for those clients, share this ownership with your team. Likes to be challenged in your day to day responsibilities in an working environment? An environment that is fast paced, structured and has an open, direct way of communicating with each other. Than the role of corporate lawyer/corporate council at Intertrust group could be a good fit.
- Professional and personal development through our global Intertrust academies
- Opportunities to gain working experience abroad
- A salary that fits your qualifications and experience
- Work in an diverse and inclusive team and organization
- Strategically advising on legal and fiscal opportunities for our (potential) clients
- Strategical relationshipmanagement for our (potential) clients
- Setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures
- Evaluating our products and solutions
- Stakeholders management with your stakeholders internally and externally
- Strengthen and sustaining our reputation as a proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
- Coaching and guiding our junior and medior company lawyers.
Your minimum requirements for your success
- Minimum bachelor degree in Dutch law. Knowledge from the Dutch corporate and commercial law is a must have.
- At least a minimum of 8-10 years working experience within the trust industry
- Proven (international) experience within the trust industry.
- Be ambitious, driven and flexible.
Keeping one step ahead in a changing world.
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Not convinced yet? Send us an email with your questions. Lucien Kraag via: Lucien.firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role