Junior Financial Account Manager - Zug
The Junior Financial Account Manager works under supervision of the Senior Financial Account Manager and supports in the financial affairs relating to client companies in the allocated portfolio with a focus on a particular client sector or product. The Junior Financial Account Manager ensures, in close cooperation with qualified legal and tax advisors and in line with legislation and corporate policies, the timely and optimal financial administration of the client companies in line with local legislation and clients’ expectations.
• General accounting functions and A/P and A/R management;
• Ensure correct execution of domestic and foreign money transfers;
• Preparation of statutory financial statements according to Swiss CO;
• Preparation of monthly- or quarterly reporting packages according to Swiss CO, IFRS and US GAAP including account reconciliations and cash flow statements;
• Processing and preparation of regular intercompany balance confirmations;
• Preparation of corporate tax returns and VAT returns;
• Manage Payroll administration including social security and wage tax contributions filing;
• Identify areas within the accounting process for potential improvements;
• Participate in incorporation-, restructuring-, and liquidation projects.
• A degree or professional education in the Financial/Fiduciary/Accounting field (or still in education);
• 1-3 years relevant professional experience in fiduciary or accounting field;
• Knowledge of Payroll administration including social security and wage tax
• Good knowledge of Swiss Code of Obligations (OR) accounting rules;
• Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP is an advantage, but not a requirement;
• You are fluent in English and German (written, spoken, report writing). Knowledge of French is an advantage, but not a requirement;
• Excellent analytical skills; proactive; conscientious; well organized and a team player attitude;
• You are keen on continuously learning and improving your skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role