Sr Service Desk Analyst ( Sr. Assoicate )
Sr. Service Desk Analyst
Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Job Shift: 12 PM – 9 PM
The primary role of this position is to service the IT support needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support.
This challenging role requires excellent client-oriented communication skills and a thorough, logical approach to problem solving. You will be expected to deal with a high volume of tickets to the Service Desk using a variety of problem solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will work as a member of the Global IT Organization, in a newly formed global IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of 2900 and growing worldwide. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for work in an exciting and vibrant team.
- Provide network and customer support at offsite events
- Use of Active Directory, Exchange and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
- Escalate support calls where necessary, following the in house procedures for escalation
- Provide desktop, network and application support
- Participate in (global) projects, also on site
- Single point of contact for all technical issues, questions, and comments that customers need clarifying
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed
- Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.)
- Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
- On Call Support (OOO)
- There will be a requirement for travel for extended periods for training/team-building.
- Creating / Writing Service Desk Procedures and End User Manuals
Education, Skills & Competencies
- Education Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science preferred
- 5+years of Overall Experience
- Excellent Customer Service oriented professional
- HBO degree, preferable in ICT
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written, other languages advantageous
- Previous experience working within a 1st line support preferred
- Experience of solving IT technical solutions and communicating regularly with customers and users
- ITIL certification or a willingness to undertake
- Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
- Basic knowledge of Network and VPN
- Take initiative and feel responsible for your work environment
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role