Senior Financial Account Manager - Belgium
As a Senior Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team and to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,000 employees in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
As Senior Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
• You are responsible for all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium and outside) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (tax lawyer/ notary office/ lawyer) with the purpose to develop and manage transactions conducted through Intertrust;
• Together with a team of Financial Account Managers, you are in charge of the bookkeeping and accounting of a number of client companies; With your team, you are responsible to take care of the general legal, accounting and tax aspects of the companies under management in order to be able to incorporate the companies and in order to have them in good standing during the whole “lifecycle” of the companies;
• You provide the required information to auditors, banks and administrations;
• You prepare and attend meetings with prospects and intermediaries while advising them on the products and services rendered by us;
• You analyze and evaluate specific client and prospect requests;
• You coach a team of 3-4 Financial Account Managers.
• Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
• Have strong communication and leadership skills;
• Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures and having sufficient acquaintance with Belgian company law and (Belgian/international) tax law;
• Hold a Professional licence as accountant (IAB/IEC) and having a strong technical knowledge of IFRS
• Management skills to lead a small team within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment;
• Hands-on approach with a good sense of criticism and a practical mind, able to work in an autonomous way;
• Fluent in English, French and Dutch spoken and written;
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role