Senior Financial Account Manager - Zug
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
As a Senior Financial Account Manager, you will work under supervision of the Business Unit Manager - Finance based in Zug. The Senior Financial Account Manager works independently and supports in the financial affairs relating to client companies in the allocated portfolio with a focus on a particular client sector or product. The Senior Financial Account Manager ensures, in close cooperation with qualified legal and tax advisors and in line with legislation and corporate policies, the timely and optimal financial administration of the client companies in line with local legislation and clients’ expectations.
(All the tasks below should be completed following Intertrust Groups internal procedures / internal policies).
• Handling of accounting according to Swiss Code of Obligations (CO);
• Preparation of financial statements according to Swiss CO (IFRS);
• Preparation of reporting packages and cash flow statements according to Swiss CO (IFRS & US GAAP);
• Calculation of tax provisions, preparation of corporate income tax returns & all necessary tax forms (e.g. Form 170);
• Acting as a point of contact for internal and external parties (e.g. auditors, banks and public authorities);
• Preparation of VAT declaration and year-end analysis;
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements and handling intercompany transactions / reconciliations;
• Coaching of (Junior) Financial Account Managers and help them to develop within our growing team and organization;
• Analyze internal procedures and implementation of new standards in the areas of responsibility;
• Processing of monthly payroll runs including social security and wage tax contributions filing;
• Correct application and verification of the internal control system;
• Awareness of developments taking place within client structures and to identify possible commercial opportunities;
• Participate in incorporation-, restructuring-, and liquidation projects
• Professional Finance and Accounting qualification (MAS or DAS degree, Expert in Fiduciary / Controlling / Accounting or equivalent);
• Proven experience and knowledge of all aspects of the financial statements and closing process;
• Professional experience in Switzerland; whereby Big 4 experience is a plus;
• Knowledge in IFRS & US GAAP. Must be able to prepare IFRS-based financial statements;
• You are fluent in English and German (written, spoken, report writing). Knowledge of French is an advantage, but not a requirement;
• Excellent analytical skills; proactive; conscientious; well organized and a team player attitude;
• At ease with IT programs such as Viewpoint, WinEur, MS Office, Abacus and Dr.Tax;
• You are keen on continuously learning and improving your skills;
• Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job description
What we offer you:
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Louise Carter via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.