Senior Relationship Manager
As a Senior Relationship Manager at Intertrust Group, a CSC company, you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As a Relationship Manager Legal, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
• You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities.
• Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures.
• Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in corporate services.
• You will be responsible of all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium or abroad) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (lawyer/ notary office/ bank) with the purpose to set up, optimize, maintain and manage corporate and private legal structures in line with commercial strategy.
• Actively participating in growing and marketing our business, representing Intertrust to your clients and network.
• Have a real passion for what you do and why you do it.
• Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
• Have a Master/Bachelor in Law/Bachelor Business Management: Legal practice, ideally in corporate, tax or commercial law.
• Have proven experience in financial/business law services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment .
• Are fluent in Dutch/French and English, written and spoken.
• You like planning; you are a good organiser, discrete, able to work independently and accurate in your work.
• Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
About Intertrust Group, a CSC company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Intertrust Group, a CSC company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role