United States of America
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in preparing and filing documents with the various Secretaries of State.
- Strong proficiency in handling high volume of Service of Process
- Provide a high level of customer service to existing client base and internal colleagues
- Must exercise good judgement, show initiative, handle sensitive and confidential data in a trustworthy and discreet manner with strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Obtain requisite Compliance and KYC documentation consistent with our internal Policies and Procedures
- Maintain client-related information within our databases
- Carry out periodic reviews and research on current or prospective clients
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested
Required Education, Competencies, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 5+ years of registered agent / corporate administrator experience
Functional competencies required
- Analytical and detail orientated - Ability to review documents and files for necessary data, check records for accuracy, update documents to completion and retrieve data to answer questions
- Corporate Governance – Awareness of Anti Money Laundering principles, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Knowledge – Develop best practices and contribute to the review and establishment of Policies and Procedures
- Project Management – Ability to assist with projects and the provision of status updates to senior management
- Reporting – Communicate clearly and objectively on work completed and status of client matters
- Training – Ability to learn new skills and knowledge that will enhance the client experience and add value to the client service offering
Behavioural competencies required
- Accountability - Adheres to deadlines and appointments; acts in accordance with organizational and quality standards; takes responsibility for own actions, whilst completing work in an efficient manner.
- Adaptability - Continues to work effectively when tasks change; does not lose balance when workload increases; is able to handle feedback and challenges, remains focused when given a deadline.
- Attention to Detail - Remains focused when dealing with detailed information; checks own work for accuracy.
- Communication – Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts; Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills; is open to colleague’s ideas and thoughts; is able to develop professional relationships with colleagues and clients from all walks of life and with multi-cultural backgrounds. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, whilst demonstrating diplomacy and tact in all matters
- Customer Focus – Monitors and meets the needs of customers, responding to them in a timely manner and continuously seeks to provide the highest quality service – ensuring client satisfaction; translates the client’s wishes into the organizations products and services
- Integrity – Adheres to commitments and treats all equally, respectfully and without discrimination
- Leadership – Demonstrates awareness of the ways in which own actions impact the team; Demonstrates fairness in all actions and Intertrust values
- Occupational Knowledge – Demonstrates proficiency in the role and is committed to continuous learning, improvement and development to include the application of changes in relevant laws and legislation, technology (hardware, software, equipment and processes). Ability to improve services by reviewing procedures, promoting new ideas and efficiencies
- Proactive – Commences tasks and duties without line manager request; proactively seizes opportunities that will assist the team and improve services.
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals.
- Work Quality – Methodically and accurately undertakes tasks and strives for correctness.
Key experiences required
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Act as a client liaison via video conferences, phone, and email
- Ability to manage many different tasks at the same time and manage a high volume of work with close attention to detail
Computer knowledge required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly proficient in Delaware Client Information System (DCIS)