Graduate Talent Program Compliance
Grow with the Intertrust Group
Our Graduate Talent Program will empower you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to service our international clients. You’ll get the chance to show what your made of and explore the many possible career steps within our organization. You’ll learn where your talents lie and how you can best apply them in your work. The program is designed for young professionals who’d like to focus on their personal growth within a dynamic and international work environment.
Be ready. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust’s Graduate Talent Program prepares you over a 12 month period for a position in compliance services. At the end of the program you will be a fully trained Junior Business Compliance Officer and all set to for a brilliant career within our organization.
The following elements are interwoven into the program:
- A flying start in the first week with diverse trainings and a weekend away with other young professionals starting at the same time as you;
- For 20% of your working week, you’ll get the opportunity to follow training courses tailored to your personal and professional development. Think of specific trust knowledge sessions, soft skills training and intervision moments;
- On the job training, guided by colleagues around you;
- Team rotations every four months, giving you the opportunity to gain experience within three different disciplines over the 12 month period;
- Informal activities organized throughout the year with other young professionals in your cohort;
- The program is officially recognized by the industry association HQ allowing you to directly obtain your BOTO I qualification at the end of the program.
As a person you’re curious and entrepreneurial. You’re a team player and enjoy working with colleagues and business partners from different disciplines to help delight our international customers. You like diversity in your work, can take on different tasks and are good at working with deadlines. Furthermore, you find it important to develop yourself and you’re looking for opportunities to make an impact in our organization.
Finally, you have at least the following:
- A (nearly) completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance & Control;
- A maximum of two years of work experience;
- Communication skills (written and spoken) in Dutch and English;
- Availability for 40 hours per week from March 2023.
If we’ve inspired you to be a part of our Graduate Talent Program and you can't wait to get started with us, then we'd like to invite you to apply by sending us your CV and motivation letter!
Our application and selection procedure consists of the following steps:
- Send your CV to the location where you' d like to start your career
- An online assessment for shortlisted candidates;
- An in person interview for shortlisted candidates.
You can apply from November 1st, 2022 until January 6th, 2023.Apply for this role