Senior Relationship Manager
Senior Relationship Manager
Vacancy type: permanent
As the Sr Relationship Manager you will be a vital part of our Legal team, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position across Spain. A dynamic role with lots of room for growth.
As the Senior Relationship Manager you will be part of a local and collaborative Legal team of 8 fte. You will work under the supervision of the Business Unit Manager and you will be responsible for the legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies in the allocated portfolio with a focus on a particular client sector. You will ensure, with the assistance of the Business Unit Manager, that that the client companies are in good legal, fiscal and financial standing and that customers’ expectations are continuously met.
• Corporate law, review of contracts and portfolio purchase operations.
• Secretary for Members' Meetings and Board of Directors
• Updating and drafting of bylaws, shareholders' agreement, capital increases and reductions, incorporation, sale, liquidation and dissolution of companies, granting of powers, formulation and approval of annual accounts, updating and presentation of company books.
• Minimum of 5-6 years of working experience in a similar position
• Experience in Real Estate is preferred.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Law.
• A great command of English to speak fluently with clients (C1).
• Good presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person.
• A desire to work with different cultures.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.