Regional Marketing Manager
Western Europe, Regional Marketing Manager
Department: Global Marketing
Vacancy type: Permanent
The role of Regional Marketing Manager is of critical importance to our Western Europe marketing team, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position in assigned Western Europe countries, including The Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Western Europe, the role holder will interact with country managing directors to develop and supervise regional marketing budget and identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives. The role will activate all the lead generation campaign in the assigned countries from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and leverage available opportunities for revenue growth.
The role will recommend strategies to integrate global marketing initiatives into local regional marketing plans, as well as analyze and supervise local competition. The regional marketing manager will evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI; participate and assist head of marketing in Western Europe to direct developing creative strategies, support crisis management and local media relations.
The regional marketing manager will also support external communication such as country website pages, event management, profile raising and speaking engagements for regional subject matter experts and work closely with the regional internal communications manager to ensure consistency of messages.
- Drive marketing’s understanding of country/regional challenges
- Develop annual country marketing plan
- Ensure brand and reputation management in the markets
- Own the country website pages, ensuring their optimisation for lead generation
- Shape and influence the conversation in assigned countries
- Network with key industry bodies and associations
- Increase our brand awareness through association with business partners, set up business partner roundtables, and local branded events
- Position Intertrust Group value proposition in the markets
- Activate in the markets any new marketing propositions, supporting sales and marketing priorities i.e. FastTracks
- Leverage available opportunities for revenue growth and support the lead generation campaigns run in-region and countries
- Work with external communications to raise the profile of Subject Matter Experts through news article pieces, or speaker engagements via conferences or webinars
- Bachelor degree in marketing preferred
- More than 10 years of working experience in marketing
- Professional level written and verbal English communication skills is essential
- A great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
- Knowledge of professional services industries such as funds, accounting, CoSec, capital markets or private wealth is preferred
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person
- A desire to work with different cultures
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact our Recruiter, Rabah Al-Ali via email@example.com