Corporate and Legal Solutions Manager
The Manager will manage a complex portfolio of clients and support a team of administrators in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
· Manage the day-to-day tax administration of a client portfolio (predominantly Guernsey and/or UK tax compliance related), including the supervision of work undertaken by administrators;
· Assist companies with residence issues, Guernsey Income Tax Office/HMRC enquiries and other corporate tax issues, including those related to BEPS, Diverted Profits Tax, CFC legislation, Double Taxation treaties etc.;
· Advise Trusts on UK compliance, reporting and associated issues, HMRC enquires and restructures in conjunction with a change in domicile or migration;
· Meet financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours, recovery rates and debtors;
· Be approachable and accessible to the Administration teams, offering technical guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs to develop, motivate and engage the team;
· Proactively keep an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues and potential impact on clients/Guernsey business by mitigating risk;Apply for this role